2. Complete the CDL-Link Disclosure and Release & Applicant Drug &
Alcohol Release Form
CDL-Link Pre-Employment Screening – This company does all of our driver
screening. This form gives your release for them to verify all aspects of
your application and obtain records.
3. If you have a CDL in the state of Washington, complete their driving record request
4. Safety Performance History Records Request-Complete only the top section
of this form. Do not go beyond applicant signature and date.
CDL-Link will send this form to your previous employers to verify past
5. Read the Driver Requirements.
6. Read the Owner/Operator Lease Information if it applies.
7. If you have any questions or comments, contact Jim Northcott with CDL-Link
at 888-735-9235 and he can assist you with the process described above.
After completing forms, please fax to Jim Northcott @ 509-928-2379 or email to
He is located at the shared offices of CDL-Link and Personnel Source
1319 N Argonne Road, Spokane Valley, WA.
8. CDL-Link then provides your information to us and we will contact you to
set up a meeting.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN
Contact Judy Maddox @ 360-571-8668 x 119