All Drivers: 1. Current CDL class "A" with proper endorsements
2. Copy of Drivers License - Front and Back.
3. A thoroughly completed Driver Employment Application with 10 years work history.
4. Current valid Medical Card (copy of long form)
5. Commercial Driving Abstract; dated within previous 2 weeks.
6. Minimum 2 years verifiable recent flat bed experience.
7. TWIC card - copies of Front and Back.
8. A recent (within 30 Days) Criminal Background Inquiry.
9. Either 1 of: Copy of your Birth Certificate, a Permanent Resident Card, Passport showing USA Citizenship and/or US Visa.
10. A complete Pre-Employment Drug Test with the negative results received prior to being first dispatched.
11. Successfully pass a road test with laden flatbed trailer
Owner-Operator “Leasing On” Required Information
In addition to the above Driver Requirements:
12. Your tractor's (2007 or Newer) and/or trailer's valid Safety Inspection Certificate(s), which must be dated within the past 60 days, regardless of any current inspection showing expiry date(s) beyond 60 days.
13. A copy of your most recent Cab Card and Registration
14. A copy of Tractor's Sales Agreement, when purchased(Pertains also to leased equipment)
15. If equipment is currently being financed, a copy of the Finance Contract (signed by the lender and the purchaser. If equipment is paid off, a statement by a reputable dealer on Letterhead, providing current value of tractor)
16. Your Tractor must be Declared and Insurance Cards provided and other company-issued permits and documents and fuel cards issued prior to first trip.
17. A signed Lease Operator agreement or 'contract' must be received prior to any processing for hire on.
18. Proof of Workers Compensation Coverage for the period of the lease agreement
Routes: Local – Oregon, Washington, & Idaho
Short haul – I-5 or 11 western states
Long haul – All 48 states
Complete, sign and date the Truck Force LLC Application.